Philadelphia and North Suburbs
- 1st Friday English (Newtown area)
- Thursday Night Contra Dance Page Thursday nights, Mt. Airy, PA.
- Third Saturday Contra Dance, a monthly contra dance, also in Glenside, PA.
- Fiddlekicks Appalacian Clogging Team.
Mainline, Delaware County
- Chadds Ford, PA. 1st Wednesdays, 7-9pm. 18th Century English Country Dance. Free. All welcome. For information contact:
- Delaware Valley Scottish Dance
- Swarthmore College Scottish & English
- Kingsessing Morris. Monday nights, Merion, PA.
- Mostly Waltz. 3rd Sundays. Broomall, PA.
West of the Philadelphia Region
- Chester & Lancaster County Contra
- The Tapestry Historic Dance Ensemble: Social dancing from the Colonial, Regency, and Victorian eras. 7-9 pm; weekly on Thursdays at Parkhouse in Royersford, PA (near Valley Forge) and 1st and 3rd Wednesdays at Middletown Presbyterian Church (near Granite Run Mall). Free: come solo or with a partner. Further information: 610-705-3568 or email
- Carlisle, PA. First Monday evenings 7 until 8:30 pm. Contact: Bill & Susan Gable, .
- Pinelanders Country Dancers. Cinnaminson, NJ. Mondays. 856-779-9084.
- Princeton English and Contra. Wednesdays.
- Delaware Valley Scottish Dance Wednesday nights, Cherry Hill.
- Handsome Molly, Princeton NJ
Delaware & Cecil County, MD
- New Castle, DE - Third Monday Evenings, 7-8:30. English Country Dance. Free. Contact: Mike Connolly, . All welcome.
- Delaware Valley Scottish Dance Monday nights, Newark, DE.