Philadelphia and North Suburbs
- 1st Friday English (Newtown area)
- Thursday Night Contra Dance Page Thursday nights, Glenside, PA.
- Third Saturday Contra Dance, a monthly contra dance, also in Glenside, PA.
- Fiddlekicks Appalacian Clogging Team. Saturday morning practice, Ambler area.
Mainline, Delaware County
- Chadds Ford, PA - 1st Wednesdays, 7:15pm. English Country Dance. Free. All welcome. Teacher: Laura Bailey. Contact: Mark Trozzi.
- Delaware Valley Scottish Dance: Media, Lansdowne, Tanguy, Crosslands (near Longwood).
- Swarthmore College Scottish & English
- Kingsessing Morris. Monday nights, Merion, PA.
- Mostly Waltz. 3rd Sundays. Broomall, PA.
West of the Philadelphia Region
- Chester & Lancaster County Contra
- Lancaster PA - First Tuesday Evenings, 7 - 9 pm. 18th Century English Country Dance. Contact: Laura Bailey.
- Tapestry, a Historic Dance Ensemble that performs Anglo and American social dancing from the 17th, 18th, and 19th centuries. Thursdays, Royersford, PA. For information about place and times: 610-792-1608 or email.
- Pinelanders Country Dancers. Cinnaminson, NJ. Mondays. 856-779-9084.
- Princeton English and Contra. Wednesdays.
- Delaware Valley Scottish Dance Wednesday nights, Cherry Hill.
- Handsome Molly, Princeton NJ
Delaware & Cecil County, MD
- New Castle, DE - Third Monday Evenings, 7:00pm. English Country Dance. Free. New Castle Presybterian Church Social Hall, 25 East 2nd Street, Teacher: Laura Bailey. All welcome. Contact: Mike Connolly.
- Delaware Valley Scottish Dance Monday nights, Newark, DE.
- Elkton, MD Christ Presbyterian Church (Go to the calendar page and search for "dance".)